Like many other sectors, the higher-ed industry is experiencing an era of uncertainty and change, even before the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a 2020 survey of college and university presidents, "overall financial sustainability" and "decline in overall future student enrollment" ranked as two of the top three concerns. A 2019 survey noted that 14% of presidents say that they could see their own college closing or merging in the next five years.
In this e-book, we’ll break down the challenges that threaten financial sustainability across higher ed, as well as the solutions that are enabling some forward-thinking institutions to succeed.
What's Included In This eBook
- The seven state universities that are innovating to stay viable into the future;
- Focusing on success after graduation;
- Re-visioning financial aid for students;
- Raising the return on investment;
- Partnering with the business community.