HelioCampus is committed to empowering your institution to demonstrate educational impact through our unified Assessment and Credentialing platform for assessment management, learner success, and continuous improvement to help activate authentic lifelong learning.
Hear from Dr. Janet Thiel, Vice-President for University Assessment at Georgian Court University and Suzanne Carbonaro, Director of Academic Partnerships, to learn more about trends and approaches to assessment, partnership and planning for success and a brief demo.
What's Included In This Webinar
- How to enable continuous improvement through a unified, flexible platform for curriculum, assessment and reporting for improvement, planning and state, regional and programmatic accreditations
- How to streamline student learning outcomes assessment by integrating with your Learning Management System (LMS) such as Canvas and Blackboard.
- How to design and launch validated instruments such as Danielson, VALUE rubrics, surveys and other assessment tools
- How to triangulate data from ETS and other licensure exams with your key assessments
- How to design and execute performance based assessments both inside and outside of the classroom.