Register to learn how Temple University, Auburn University, and Kent State University used insights from the HelioCampus Benchmarking Consortium to:
- Respond to tuition caps and reduced state support
- Increase resources and staffing in value-adding areas
- Realign financial resources in anticipation of decreased enrollment due to COVID
• Review three case studies: Temple University, Auburn University, Kent State University;
• Demo the benchmarking platform;
Register to learn how current members are using their benchmarked data to identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency by examining administrative investment and growth, administrative investment in academic units and student outcomes. We'll also review trend data we are seeing across the consortium.
We’ll show you how we answer questions like:
• In what areas do you have a higher administrative investment compared to your benchmarks? Are there opportunities to consolidate and/or redeploy to other units with greater needs?
• How can you examine the efficiency and effectiveness of your student services to identify opportunities for change, by comparing your administrative human capital investment and student outcome metrics to comparable universities?
• Review sample insights analyses that we offer to benchmarking members to demonstrate how you are able to use this data to examine human capital investments;