HelioCampus is an analytics platform-as-a-service company serving higher education institutions throughout the US. We combine a powerful analytics platform with ongoing analysis and data science services from education experts, increasing visibility into the connections between admissions, enrollment, student success and institutional financial data.
We are seeking a senior-level Implementation Consultant to join our team and lead the implementation of our data analytics platform for our multiple client partners. The Senior Implementation Consultant will be the day-to-day HelioCampus contact working closely with our client stakeholders to understand their business processes, conduct and facilitate data validation, manage configuration and customization of HelioCampus dashboards and data visualizations, and provide training to our client institution’s end users.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide overall project management of the platform implementation including the development and maintenance of a project plan and risk register, facilitation of project status meetings, and communication of weekly implementation updates.
- Conduct business process reviews to understand how client institution’s data may deviate from HelioCampus standard implementations.
- Provide functional support and facilitate client interviews necessary to assist in the technical build of the HelioCampus data models.
- Review and validate initial data extracts and document gaps and discrepancies.
- Prepare and deliver technical and functional documentation such as data dictionary, end user guides, training presentations, etc.
- Train end users on the use of the HelioCampus platform.
- Provide assistance to client stakeholders during “Go Live” and ensure seamless handoff to HelioCampus on-going services team once implementation is complete.
- Travel to customer site as required (approximately 25%).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading software implementation/consulting services or equivalent experience working within a higher education institution
- Background in business process analysis and higher education experience with key enterprise systems (SIS, LMS, CRM, HR, Financial)
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Banner Student, Colleague, Salesforce or Workday is preferred
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional client service and relationship management skills
- Prior experience with data analysis and analytics technologies (data warehousing, data visualization tools) is preferred
- Expertise leveraging SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools such as Tableau to manipulate, analyze, and present data is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary, based on experience and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- 5+ weeks of paid time off including holidays and vacation
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Senior Implementation Consultant job title in the subject.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.