HelioCampus is an analytics platform-as-a-service company serving higher education institutions throughout the US. We combine a powerful analytics platform with ongoing analysis and data science services from education experts, increasing visibility into the connections between admissions, enrollment, student success and institutional financial data.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to be part of our growing team of data and analytics experts. You will possess financial systems and process knowledge coupled with data and visualization expertise in order to guide and partner with our University clients. You will work closely with internal staff and clients to understand their analytical needs and provide insight into financial trends that are impacting operational and strategic priorities. The ideal candidate will have superior technical ability as well as excellent communication and client relationship skills.
These will be your specific responsibilities:
- Serve as a financials SME for client implementations of the HelioCampus Financials module.
- Contribute to product development activities in expanding financial offerings.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to create enrollment and financial revenue forecast models to support planning and budgeting.
- Facilitate cost accounting projects by conducting stakeholder interviews, determining allocation methodology, and presenting results.
- Create data visualizations to provide insight to complex business problems.
- Collaborate with other analysts to identify underlying trends (both internal and external) that impact current and future enrollment and financial considerations.
Skills and experience you will have to be successful:
- Strong financial background as a financial analyst working in FP&A, consulting, or related fields.
- Experience with AR, AP, and aging concepts and analysis.
- Financial forecasting experience, utilizing various methods.
- Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau to manipulate, analyze, and present financial data.
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting findings to mid to senior level Executives.
- Ability to work effectively and independently on multiple priorities with strict deliverable dates.
- Experience working with both business users and technical development teams.
It would be great if you had….
- Prior experience in higher education administration or controller functions.
- Exposure to advanced statistical techniques for forecasting.
- Prior roles performing revenue forecasting and demand planning.
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and experience working with large structured and unstructured data sets.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- 5+ weeks of paid time off including holidays and vacation
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to email@example.com with the Financial Data Analyst job title in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.