HelioCampus is an analytics platform-as-a-service company serving higher education institutions throughout the US. We combine a powerful analytics platform with ongoing analysis and data science services from education experts, increasing visibility into the connections between admissions, enrollment, student success and institutional financial data.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is responsible for the short and long-term success, satisfaction, and referenceability of HelioCampus clients across all phases of the client life cycle. The CRM will be the primary point of contact ensuring consistent communication and expectation setting as well as any necessary escalations that might be required. At any phase of the life cycle the CRM should be prepared to step in and assist implementation consultants, data engineers, and analysts as appropriate. There is a sales component to the CRM role that will drive clients toward expanded partnership in the way of new modules, product development partnerships, and successful use cases to support new business capture.
- High level program management starting with transition from sales to initial kickoff activities with the assigned Implementation Consultant
- Building close relationships with HelioCampus champion and executive contacts to establish Analysis Agenda priorities as well as presenting findings/results/recommendations
- Ensure timely billing and payment response
- Collaborating with HelioCampus technical onboarding and services teams to ensure client success
- Providing go-live assistance and monitoring adoption and platform usage
- Communicating at the executive and sponsorship levels progress reports and escalations/risks and tracking service hour utilization
- Encouraging clients to participate in product development partnerships and events
- Identify use case, white paper, proof points, and marketing opportunities for client success stories
- Ensuring referenceability of existing clients
- Identifying and qualifying additional sales opportunities
- 20% travel to client sites (Ability to travel by air, and valid driver license to rent vehicles)
- Higher education industry knowledge (current institutional challenges, organizational and reporting structures, functional and organizational hierarchy roles and responsibilities across academic, administrative, and operational units)
- Background in business process analysis and/or higher education industry related experience with key enterprise systems (SIS, LMS, CRM, Transaction Systems)
- Experience in software implementation/consulting services or equivalent experience working within a higher education institution
- Familiarity with data analysis and analytics technologies (data warehousing, data visualization tools) and must be able to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional client service and relationship management skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- 5+ weeks of paid time off including holidays and vacation
- Work with the smartest and most driven coworkers in the industry
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Client Relationship Manager job title in the subject.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.